Notes about all packages
Before finalizing your session, you’ll receive a contract with all of your details!
1. Depending on where you would like your portraits taken, if the travel time is more than 10 miles from Laramie (one way), there will be a travel fee of $50.
2. Most shoots last about 1.5 hours
3. I will always send a project proposal and contract for you to review and sign digitally before we shoot. This will spell out all details, dates, plans and locations, prices, and agreements to protect both of us.*My contract operates to retain my right to authorship credit for use in "portfolio and websites, galleries and other media solely for the purpose of showcasing my work," but not for any other purpose. Although I create "work made for hire," I reserve the right to share and post all non-private images for the purpose of promotion, portfolio, and social media without notice.
4. Rescheduling Policy: If you're having a bad hair day/bad skin day/mental health off-day ... we can certainly reschedule! Please put yourself and your mental/physical/emotional health first! *Cancellation fees only apply to weddings or projects with a hired 2nd shooter - these fees apply only within 1 week of the session date and are described in your contract.
5. I do not give original files/RAW files/unedited images. All editing and images are included in your package price.
6. Payments can be made through a digital invoice before or after the session, or paid at the session with cash/venmo/check to "Sydney Edwards." Photos are withheld until payment is made but no late fees are added.
7. HOW YOU'LL RECEIVE YOUR IMAGES: You will receive a link to your personal gallery with all of your edited images within 1 week (2-3 weeks for weddings). I have an online site dedicated to hosting client galleries. This means no discs or flash drives needed - Hello, 21st century! This online link can be shared with your family and friends, and has mobile access to your gallery for easy downloading and posting to social media. Prints can be ordered directly through the gallery and delivered to you! Favorites lists can be created within the gallery to help you sort through your favorite images. And, if you need privacy, these galleries can be password protected, require a pin # for downloading, and made private if you wish!
I can’t wait to meet up over coffee to discuss your wedding plans!
It’s important that you choose a wedding photographer that makes you feel comfortable, open, and with whom you share a mutual vision for your wedding photos. The best photos happen in a candid manner when everyone feels comfortable and happy. My style takes a very organic approach and I document the day as it happens naturally - focusing on the beautiful highlights and love-filled moments.
I will have a second shooter with me to handle the family and guest photos so that I can devote my time to what matters most: The Couple!
Depending on location, I will require a hotel room for the night of or before the wedding + travel fees as necessary (charged separately- Let’s discuss this!)
My style is defined by the natural, candid, and simple elements of a wedding day. I love highlighting what makes the wedding unique, human, and beautiful by capturing the moments that naturally unfold during your big day. I focus almost entirely on the wedding party and only deliver photos that represent the greatest highlights and tender moments of the day as they relate to the wedding party and any details discussed during our initial meeting.
I can not guarantee photos of every guest and will not often take too many photos of guests. If having a photo of every guest is important to you and your wedding plan, please consider getting a photobooth for your reception.